- Department Overview
- Business and Management Systems
- Information Science and Technology
- Student Opportunities
- Faculty and Staff
Business and Management Systems Undergraduate program
The business and information technology department offers a Bachelor of Science in Business and Management Systems, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
This program blends courses in accounting, big data, business analytics, data science, e-commerce, entrepreneurship, finance, information systems, international business, leadership, management, marketing, operations, strategies, and supply chain. With the technology flavor, students in this degree will qualify for a minor in Information Science and Technology.
Degree planning assistance
- Course catalog information – A detailed description of the degree program, as well as individual course descriptions.
- BUS & MS Curriculum Checklist – A checklist of courses you are required to take for the degree program.
- BUS & MS Four Year Sample Plan – An example of a four-year schedule that leads you to a bachelor’s degree in the program.
- MBA 4+1 Program – A description of the department's one-year post-undergraduate MBA program.
Business and Management Systems minors
Even if you have already chosen a major, you might want to consider minoring in business. It continues to be the most popular minor on campus, and provides you with valuable business expertise coming out of college.
Ready to Apply?
Opportunities are available to work with faculty as research assistants, in labs, and as graders once you begin your studies.