- Business and Management Systems
- Information Science and Technology
- Students Opportunities
Master of Business Administration
Our MBA requires a total of 36 credit hours (5000-level and above) and is offered in two parts: core classes (21 credits) and electives (15 credits).
- BUS 6121 Teambuilding and Leadership
- BUS 6622 International Marketing
- BUS 6723 Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Information Systems Management
- BUS 6224 Managerial Accounting and Control
- BUS 6425 Supply Chain and Project Management
- BUS 6426 Integration of Business Areas
- BUS 6827 Managerial Finance
Looking to take a broad range of classes toward your MBA? You can select up to 15 credit hours of electives in appropriate business and technology related areas geared toward your personal interests. You can also choose to earn a graduate certificate, which is comprised of 12 hours of electives.
For more information, visit the Graduate Certificates page:
If you are a student in your senior year, this program allows you to complete some graduate coursework as an undergraduate student with dual enrollment status available for one or two semesters, depending on GPA.
SUGGESTED COURSE SCHEDULE FOR MBA 4+1 PROGRAM
Spring (dually enrolled)
- BUS 6723: Corporate Information Systems Management
- BUS 6224: Managerial Accounting Control
- BUS6425: Supply Chain Project Management
Summer (graduate status)
- Elective #1
- BUS 6121: Teambuilding and Leadership
- BUS 6622: International Marketing
- BUS 6426: Integration of Business Areas
- BUS 6827: Managerial Financial
- Elective #2
- Elective #3
- Elective #4
- Elective #5
For more information, check out the university catalog:
- Transcript: An official transcript sent from all undergraduate and any graduate institutions.
- GMAT/GRE: Standardized test scores (S&T's GRE Test Center code is 6876).
- Recommendations: A total of three (3) letters must be received. Provide contact information for recommenders.
- Resume: You have the option to upload supplemental video and print materials such as resume, curriculum vitae, presentations, posters and/or papers.
- Fee: Nonrefundable application fee of $55 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents or $75 for international applicants.
- Application deadlines
- Submit all materials to online by the application deadlines.
*The admission process and requirements may differ depending on the type of student you are.
Graduate Funding Opportunities
At Missouri S&T, we value our graduate students. In our commitment to your education, we've put together several funding opportunities to help make your degree an excellent return on investment. Take a look at what we have to offer.
We are happy to answer any question you may have.
Tracy Cui Zou
Council of graduate staff